Our COVID-19 Response Plan is implemented to ensure the health and safety of our team and our customers and to comply with the Government of Saskatchewan's regulations and best practices. It will be updated as the rules and guidance we receive changes. Our goal is to provide you with a safe and fulfilling shopping experience online and in store. To that end, we are constantly adding new products to our online store, and continue to offer curbside pick-up even during regular store hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email or call the store.
Here are a few guidelines for in-store shopping:
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door.
- We will have only half of our change rooms open.
- All change rooms will be sanitized, before and after each use.
- Health regulations require us to request a minimum amount of touching and trying on.
- We encourage you to practice physical distancing in-store. 6 feet apart suggested by health officials.
- We are limiting our store capacity.
- Our employees will wear masks and we require customers to do the same.
- All clothing tried on, returned, and exchanged will be properly cared for prior to returning to the sale floor.
- We are accepting all forms of payment.
- Please review our new hours, found on the website and our social media channels.
- We are still offering free curb-side pickup.
- You can shop online at www.crocusandivy.ca or call the store.
- No public washrooms will be available